Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ron Paul On The Environment

The following quote is taken from an Interview with the Muckraker Report:

"Global temperatures have been warming since the Little Ice Age. Studies within the respectable scientific community have shown that human beings are most likely a part of this process. As a Congressman, I’ve done a number of things to support environmentally friendly policies. I have been active in the Green Scissors campaign to cut environmentally harmful spending, I’ve opposed foreign wars for oil, and I’ve spoken out against government programs that encourage development in environmentally sensitive areas, such as flood insurance."


1 comment:

Rakeela said...

Thanks for mentioning the Green Scissors program in connection with Ron Paul. I'm trying to publicize that connection too. It looks good on him.