Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ron Paul's Abortion-Rights Agenda

The following are quotes taken from an Interview with the Muckraker Report:

"In my medical career, I’ve delivered more than 4,000 babies, so naturally my professional experience has influenced my views on abortion. It’s my strong belief that life begins at conception, and that children in the womb are entitled to inheritance rights. More broadly, libertarians, like most Americans, respectfully come to different views on the issue based on their different personal feelings about when human life begins."

"Naturally I’m aware of the extraordinarily sensitive nature of this subject, and that people hold different views on abortion. I think we ought to return the issue to the states so that local opinions could better determine the specific regulations concerning this deeply personal issue."


No comments: